Our Products are made from Cellulose Acetate, The Cellulose Acetate is extracted from trees and plants, we can guarantee the quality of the entire product and it will make you feel absolute satisfaction.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- The French side slide metal free hair clips are a prime example of classic French design, simple yet elegant for women's hair accessories. It holds hair in place and gives you quick styling solutions with a non-slippery grip. This package include 2 hair clips.
- It is very sturdy, durable, have a luxurious cellulose finish, and hold your hair well in place. It can complement most of the hair types or any hair color. You can create a variety of hair styles, it adds grace to your french twist or hair updo, quick fix for quick fashionable styling.
- It is ideal for fine, thin to medium air types, use it to hold back small sections of hair at the side and inner teeth ensures a snug fit around your head. Perfect for everyday wear, formal occasions, parties, and weddings. Great gift for mother, daughter, wife, siblings, friends, and for yourself.
- This classic piece comes in a gift bag to protect and store the product whilst not in use. This is a great deal to grab if you love wearing side combs. Please note, because of artificial lighting the actual color of the item may vary slightly from the picture shown here.
- This hair accessory is made in France with celluloid acetate. Our Parcelona hair ornaments are made in Europe, perfectly polished for a splendid finish, distinctive patterns, and designs. At Parcelona, the integrity and finest quality of products are guaranteed. Reach out to us for any kind of product related issue.
- Size: Approx. 3.25 inch X 1.5 inch (8.25 cm x 3.75 cm)
- 2 x Hair Barrettes
- Feedback is very important for us. Please write to us directly if you have any feedback, questions, concerns or suggestions.
- Customer Satisfaction is very important to us. Please feel free to contact us if our products did not meet your expectations. We will help you to resolve any issues you have.